A sky that has never been blue



I don't know how to start...
I just don't know how it started.

It just cannot happen

Today someone said me
"Hope is the last you must lose"
Now all my hope is on you...
if you go down I'll lose the last I have....
what would happen then?


Don't let me alone
I don't know how it started,
I just began the game...
But now I don't want to play anymore.

You must play with me,
if you don't play...I'll lose the game.


Also,I think there are no winners here...only losers.
This foolish game is killing me.
Where's the aim?
I want to start again
Breaking the rules
Saying everything I had to say
But now I cannot

I've already lost my match
I won't start again...
You won't start again...

Rules will kill us
The strongest ones will destroy me
,because I'm just not me

I dream in someone I will never be

"You like me in the way you are"
But I don't like me in the way I am

It's like if I have been slept 17 years
And I'll be slept forever
there's no reason to wake up t
here's no reason to play

Dreaming about letting this world behind
flying through the sky
touching the clouds

visiting the stars
Going down on the rainbow
talking with the moon.

Riding my winged horse Through
arrows storms
and sharpen swords
riding so quickly to save a princess
that has been
throught from a cliff

But in this game there's no princess
neither wings...
I just walk alone in a violent world


You're my reason to breath
Try to breath as long as you can...


I would like to say so many things...
...looking to a sky that has never been blue



"Te pasas la vida esperando a que pase algo,y lo unico que pasa es la vida"

Att:Iván Tirado Muñoz

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

¿Es tuyo? ¡¡EN INGLES!! A esto te dedicas para no hacer el comentario del Partenon eh... Maldita EOI... está haciendo estragos en ti... ¡¡¡¡TE ESTÁ ENSEÑANDO!!!!

Carol dijo...

La vida pasa y va cayendo. Pero lo mejor siempre está por llegar.

Un beso.

Carol dijo...

Desde luego te lo has currao...

Un besito